Joyland / by Stephen King1 available
FVTC General Collection
PS3561.I483 J69 2013
- First Hard Case Crime edition.
- 283 pages ; 21 cm
- Set in a small-town North Carolina amusement park in 1973, Joyland tells the story of the summer in which college student Devin Jones comes to work as a carny and confronts the legacy of a vicious murder, the fate of a dying child, and the ways both will change his life forever.
- Local Note
- Fox Valley Technical College
- City and town life -- North Carolina -- Fiction.
- Amusement parks -- Fiction.
- Nineteen seventies -- Fiction.
- Carnivals -- Fiction.
- College students -- Fiction.
- Cold cases (Criminal investigation) -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Life change events -- Fiction.
- North Carolina -- Fiction.
- Mystery fiction.
- Ghost stories.