The longest ride / Nicholas Sparks1 available
FVTC General Collection
PS3569.P363 L66 2013
- First edition.
- xi, 398 pages ; 22 cm
- After being trapped in an isolated car crash, the life of an elderly widower becomes entwined with that of a young college student and the cowboy she loves.
- Local Note
- Fox Valley Technical College
- Unmarried couples -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Life change events -- Fiction.
- College students -- Fiction.
- Cowboys -- Fiction.
- Widowers -- Fiction.
- Traffic accident victims -- Fiction.
- Married people -- Fiction.
- Love stories.