Mindful work : how meditation is changing business from the inside out / David Gelles1 disponible
FVTC General Collection
BF637.L4 G447 2015
- 256 pages ; 24 cm
- text rdacontent
- unmediated rdamedia
- volume rdacarrier
- "An Eamon Dolan book."
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- This mindful moment -- How the swans came to the lake -- The science of sitting -- Less stressed -- More focused -- Compassionate -- Socially responsible -- The space to lead -- McMindfulness -- The future in microcosm.
- For the past few years, mindfulness has begun to transform the American workplace. Many of our largest companies have built extensive programs to foster mindful practices among their workers. Gelles explains how all sorts of businesses and any kind of worker can benefit from meditation, yoga, and other mindful techniques. He shows that mindfulness lowers stress, increases mental focus, and alleviates depression among workers, with the added benefit of saving health care costs.
- Leadership -- Psychological aspects.
- Mind and body.
- Social responsibility of business.
- Continuado por
- NO HOLDINGS IN WFB - 437 OTHER HOLDINGS
- 0544227220 (hardcover)
- 9780544227224 (hardcover)