Unstuffed : decluttering your home, mind, & soul / Ruth SoukupResources 1 available
FVTC General Collection
BV4647.S48 S63 2016
- 219 pages ; 22 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 215-217).
- Home. Living : creating a vision for your home ; Storage : more closet space is not the solution ; Kids : the stuff just keeps coming -- Mind. Schedule : how much is too much? ; Paperwork : drowning in a sea of information ; Other people's stuff : letting go of the guilt -- Soul. Friends : cultivating real relationships ; Wellness : finding balance in a chaotic world ; Spirit : letting go of the need to do it yourself.
- "New York Times bestselling author Ruth Soukup feels your pain--she has been there too. Through personal stories, Biblical truth, and practical action plans, she will inspire and empower each of us to finally declutter not just our home, but our mind and soul as well. Unstuffed is real, honest, and gets right down to the question we are all facing--how can we take back our lives from the stuff that is weighing us down?"--Amazon.com.
- Simplicity -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Storage in the home.
- Housekeeping -- Psychological aspects.
- Orderliness -- Psychological aspects.
- Christian life.
- Continued By
- NO HOLDINGS IN WFB - 267 OTHER HOLDINGS
- 0310337690 (softcover)
- 9780310337690 (softcover)