Let food be your medicine : dietary changes proven to prevent or reverse disease / Don Colbert, MD1 available
FVTC General Collection
- xv, 252 pages ; 24 cm
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Most of us think God is not concerned with what we eat, but the Bible actually offers great insight and instruction about the effects of food on our bodies. Dr. Colbert introduces a revolutionary sugar detox method, combined with an anti-inflammatory form of the modified Mediterranean diet that resolves a broad spectrum of diseases, including diabetes, heart disease, dementia, cancer, and osteoarthritis. Just imagine-understanding how food alone can produce mental clarity, balanced weight, and longevity. Includes meal plans and recipes.
- Searching for answers. Down but not out ; Let food be your medicine ; Anti-inflammation living The best diet for health and prevention of disease ; Losing weight for good -- Applying the answers. Beat cardiovascular disease with the modified Mediterranean diet ; Beat arthritis and autoimmune disease with the modified Mediterranean diet ; Beat type 2 diabetes with the modified Mediterranean diet ; Fighting cancer (states 1-2 and 3-4) with the modified Mediterranean diet ; Beat dementia and Alzheimer's with the modified Mediterranean diet ; Beat ADHD and autism with the modified Mediterranean diet ; Beat mental illness with the modified Mediterranean diet -- Conclusion.
- Functional foods.
- Diet therapy -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Continued By
- NO HOLDINGS IN WFB - 171 OTHER HOLDINGS