Eat pretty : nutrition for beauty, inside and out / Jolene Hart, CHC, AADP1 available
FVTC General Collection
- 208 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 203-205) and index.
- Part 1. Rethink beauty -- Beauty betrayers -- The Eat Pretty philosophy -- Beauty nutrition 101 -- Part 2. Four seasons to eat pretty -- A beautiful kitchen for all seasons -- Spring beauty awakening -- Abundant summer beauty -- Restore and recharge in Autumn -- Glow through the winter -- Part 3. The essential beauty players -- Beauty beyond your plate.
- Simplifies the latest science and presents a user-friendly program for gorgeous looks, at any age, that last a lifetime. Buzzwords like antioxidants, biotin, and omega-3s are explained alongside more than 85 everyday foods, each paired with its specific beauty-boosting benefit: walnuts for supple skin, radishes for strong nails. But healthful ingredients are just one aspect of beauty nutrition. Eat Pretty offers a full lifestyle makeover, exploring stress management, hormonal balance, and mindful living. Also oncludes charts and lists, plus nearly 20 recipes.
- Beauty, Personal.
- Functional foods.
- Continued By
- HELD BY WFB - 146 OTHER HOLDINGS
- 1452123667 (pbk.)
- 9781452123660 (pbk.)