Declutter your mind : how to stop worrying, relieve anxiety, and eliminate negative thinking / Barrie Davenport, Steve "S. J." Scott1 available
FVTC General Collection
BF637.S4 D365 2016
- 155 pages ; 23 cm
- Introduction: How thoughts determine our outcomes. Barrie's story. Steve's story. Why you NEED to read Declutter Your Mind -- Decluttering your thoughts : Four causes of mental clutter. Mental declutter habit #1: focused deep breathing. Mental declutter habit #2: Meditation. Mental declutter habit #3: reframe ALL negative thoughts. Mental declutter habit #4: teach your old mind new tricks -- Decluttering your life obligations : The importance of core values. Strategy #1: identify YOUR core values. Strategy #2: clarify your life priorities. Exercise #3a: focus on mindful goal setting. Strategy #3b: create quarterly S.M.A.R.T. goals. Strategy #4: connect goals to your passions -- Decluttering your relationships : The negative impact of bad relationships. Relationship strategy #1: be more present. Relationship strategy #2: getting unstuck from the past. Relationship strategy #3: mindfulness with your partner. Relationship strategy #4: let go of certain people -- Decluttering your surroundings : The value of decluttering your surroundings. Simplify your home. Simplify your digital life. Simplify your activities. Simplify your distractions (to overcome procrastination). Simplify your actions -- Conclusion: Final thoughts on decluttering your mind. 400 words that identify your values (bonus section).
- Self-actualization (Psychology)
- Self-management (Psychology)
- Stress management -- Psychological aspects.
- Time management -- Psychological aspects.
- Goal (Psychology)
- Orderliness -- Psychological aspects.
- Simplicity -- Psychological aspects.
- Self-help techniques.
- Added Author
- Scott, S. J., author.
- Continued By
- NO HOLDINGS IN WFB - 64 OTHER HOLDINGS
- 1535575085 (pbk.)
- 9781535575089 (pbk.)