Alphabreaths : the ABCs of mindful breathing / written by Christopher Willard and Daniel Rechtschaffen ; illustrated by Holly Clifton-Brown1 available
FVTC General Collection
- 32 pages (unnumbered) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- In Alphabreaths, children will learn their ABCs and the basics of mindfulness through playful breathing exercises. Breaths like Mountain Breath and Redwood Breath will connect them with nature, while breaths like Heart Breath and Wish Breath will help them remember to fill their heart with gratitude and send good wishes to others. Simple, playful, and with delightful illustrations, Alphabreaths is the perfect introduction to mindfulness and breath awareness.
- Age 4-8.
- Respiration -- Juvenile literature.
- Mindfulness (Psychology) -- Juvenile literature.
- Alphabet -- Juvenile literature.
- Picture books.
- Juvenile works.
- Instructional and educational works.
- Added Author
- Rechtschaffen, Daniel J., author.
- Clifton-Brown, Holly, illustrator.
- Continued By
- NO HOLDINGS IN WFB - 173 OTHER HOLDINGS
- Other Form:
- Online version: Willard, Christopher, author. Alphabreaths Boulder, CO : Sounds True, 2019 9781683642800 (DLC) 2018044453
- 1683641973 (hardcover)
- 9781683641971 (hardcover)