When we were Vikings : a novel / Andrew David MacDonald1 available
FVTC General Collection
PR9199.4 M322566 W47 2020
- First Scout Press hardcover edition.
- 326 pages ; 25 cm
- Zelda, a twenty-one-year-old Viking enthusiast, lives with her older brother, Gert. A victim of fetal alcohol spectrum, Zelda's life is best lived with some basic rules: A smile means "thank you for doing something small that I liked;" Tomatoes must go in the middle of the sandwich and not get the bread wet. But sometimes the most important things don't fit on lists. When Zelda finds out that Gert has resorted to some questionable methods to make enough money to keep them afloat, Zelda decides to launch her own quest. It isn't long before Zelda finds herself in a battle that tests the reach of her heroism, her love for her brother, and the depth of her Viking strength. -- adapted from jacket.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Young women -- Fiction.
- Self-realization in women -- Fiction.
- Heroes -- Fiction.
- Vikings -- Fiction.
- Fetal alcohol spectrum disorders -- Patients -- Family relationships -- Fiction.
- FICTION / Coming of Age.
- FICTION / Humorous / General.
- FICTION / Literary.
- Domestic fiction.
- Continued By
- NO HOLDINGS IN WFB - 611 OTHER HOLDINGS
- Other Form:
- Online version: MacDonald, Andrew (Andrew David), author. When we were Vikings First Scout Press hardcover edition. New York : Scout Press, 2019 9781982126780 (DLC) 2019012466
- 1982126760 (hardcover)
- 9781982126766 (hardcover)